We all need a little help from our friends. And since we’re friends now, I thought it right to share all the wonderful tricks I’ve found that you might find useful.
But first, here’s a little secret, just between you and me: I HATE shopping. Yup, it’s true. I would rather get beat with a rubber hose than show up at Macy’s on a sale day.
So when I do HAVE to shop, it’s gotta count. That’s why the links on this page are always going to be awesome. They just have to be to get my vote.
This is my personal, ongoing list of the things I love and can’t run my life without. It’s always being updated and covers everything from daily life, to travel, to business, to beauty products, to my fav food stuff.
For something to make it on this list, it has to have made my life easier, more interesting, more fun or more profitable. I hope you find it useful!
Enjoy, click a few links and know you’re getting the best of the best!
(BTW, some of the links may be affiliate links, which means I get a little kick-back at no extra charge to you. XO)
- Google Maps (on my phone) – So you always know where you’re going.
- The Choices Notebook – The best 12 Month Planner ever. I know, because I designed it.
- WhatsApp – Talk to friends around the world for FREE.
- Evernote – Think of a stack of Post-It’s that follow you everywhere.
- Evernote Essentials – The definitive guide to making the most of Evernote.
- Airbnb – find your home away from home for your next trip
- Air Fare Watchdog – watch for a good deal for your next flight